Who we are:
ILO Group is a women-founded education strategy and policy firm that partners with education leaders, their teams, and education-focused organizations to move their visions forward and accelerate student outcomes with a particular focus on our nation’s PK-12 education recovery.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual to join the team as a coordinator. The ideal candidate for the role is someone who has a strong desire to be part of a diverse, hard-working team and is extremely skilled at prioritizing, coordinating, and executing a variety of time-sensitive projects and tasks.
This role will be responsible for managing the Client Services team calendar, for supporting scheduling and coordinating logistics for technical assistance sessions and group meetings with clients, and for providing general administrative project-based support. In addition, the coordinator will provide logistics support for team retreats and professional development sessions. The coordinator will take notes and synthesize meeting information, including webinars, hearings, and conference sessions.
Why ILO Group:
Our clients are chiefs and C-suite leaders of State Education Agencies, large school districts, and adjacent education organizations, who are committed to implementing initiatives to improve student outcomes. As a result, you will have the opportunity to work and develop relationships with these leaders to understand their needs, provide real time / in the moment support to them and their teams, develop strategic and operating plans to implement sustainable solutions, and help disseminate those solutions to Districts across the country.
You will join a team of high performing and creative individuals who work tirelessly to support education leaders across the country in delivering a high-quality education to every student. In addition, as ILO Group is a “start-up”, you will have the opportunity to have a voice in the organization’s internal operations, decision making, and strategy. As ILO Group continues to grow, we are invested in the growth of our team as well. We anticipate various opportunities for all of our team members to grow in their expertise and skills in support of our clients and in partnership with their ILO Group teammates.
This person will be expected to:
- Lead the coordination and scheduling of technical assistance sessions and group meetings with clients, including RSVP management
- Coordinate calendars and event logistics, including coordinating logistics for team retreats and professional development sessions. This includes finding conference space, ordering meals, securing supplies, etc.
- Coordinate communication and scheduling with critical external partners for on-going and one-off meetings and events
- Manage Zoom set up for meetings, including the management of Zoom polls and breakout rooms
- Provide support in meetings via material development and synthesis, and tracking of all meeting takeaways and critical next steps
- Take notes and prepare meeting summaries / follow-up materials for participants
- Serve as a contributing member of the founding ILO Group team
Location and Travel
We are a virtual organization, and this is a remote position. Travel will be required based on client needs.
The requirements for this position are:
- 2+ years of administrative, project management, or program coordination experience
- Outstanding coordination and planning skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment with the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet important deadlines
- Ability to be responsive, nimble, and a problem-solver during periods of uncertainty
- Strong attention to detail and ability to anticipate needs
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience using Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
The salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
Please apply here.
We believe diversity is a source of strength and welcome applicants of all religions, genders, sexual orientations, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
ILO’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at ILO Group
ILO Group is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We are a proudly women-owned business devoted to increasing equity in the leadership of our nation’s public school districts. Diversity and equity are built into the DNA of ILO Group and our work supporting women and BIPOC leaders of school systems across the country.