Who we are:
ILO Group is a women-founded education strategy and policy firm that partners with education leaders, their teams, and education-focused organizations to move their visions forward and accelerate student outcomes with a particular focus on our nation’s PK-12 education recovery.
Who we are looking for:
Our ILO Group team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced leader with experience designing and implementing dynamic programmatic and coaching opportunities for women in educational leadership positions. With a commitment to the development of impactful female leaders, this role leads our programming experiences for women and manages a small team and a variety of projects. This position will focus on developing essential network building opportunities, building relationships with superintendents and commissioners, whole-group professional and leadership development, and to cultivate a trusted and strong network with the focus of advancing the leaders’ careers and their work. In addition this role will leverage research, data, and best practices to design and develop high quality products, materials, and communication.
You will be a great fit for this role if you have 10+ years of work experience with program design and implementation experience; knowledge of the K-12 education and philanthropy landscape; preferably management consulting experience in either the public or commercial sectors; and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Why ILO Group
Our clients are chiefs and C-suite leaders of State Education Agencies, large school districts, and adjacent education organizations, who are committed to implementing initiatives to improve student outcomes. As a result, you will have the opportunity to work and develop relationships with these leaders to understand their needs, provide real time / in the moment support to them and their teams, develop strategic and operating plans to implement sustainable solutions, and help disseminate those solutions to Districts across the country.
You will join a team of high performing and creative individuals who work tirelessly to support education leaders across the country in delivering a high-quality education to every student. In addition, as ILO Group is a “start-up”, you will have the opportunity to have a voice in the organization’s internal operations, decision making, and strategy. As ILO Group continues to grow, we are invested in the growth of our team as well. We anticipate various opportunities for all of our team members to grow in their expertise and skills in support of our clients and in partnership with their ILO Group teammates.
This person must demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop work plans and manage projects, workstreams, and subcontractors/ third-party providers in response to member needs, to ensure work is done on time and at quality expectations
- Design and implement programmatic opportunities aligned with the networks needs and desires
- Leverage data and analysis to collaborate on product development
- Design and draft high-quality presentations, reports, and communications and refine with senior team members
- Develop and facilitate meetings and events, ranging from those designed to provide leadership coaching support to network and professional development opportunities
- Support the network by bringing a problem-solving, strategic mindset and by developing high-quality materials, tools, and resources rooted in research and best practices
- Serve as a contributing member of the founding ILO Group team
Location and Travel
We are a virtual organization, and this is a remote position. Travel may be required based on client needs.
The requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 10+ years of experience, preferably within a large school district, state education agency, or public sector-focused consulting firm, with a track record of success
- Commitment to the advancement of women in leadership roles in our country
- Outstanding project management skills, with an attention to detail
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic, startup environment with the ability to prioritize items to meet critical deadlines
- Comfort presenting ideas and recommendations to senior team members
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data
- Willingness to hold oneself personally accountable for results in a rapidly changing context
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience using Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
The salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
Please use the “apply” button above to apply.
We believe diversity is a source of strength, and welcome applicants of all religions, genders, sexual orientations, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at ILO Group
ILO Group is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We are a proudly women-owned business devoted to increasing equity in the leadership of our nation’s public school districts. Diversity and equity are built into the DNA of ILO Group and our work supporting women and BIPOC leaders of school systems across the country.