ILO Group Services
Rooted in advocacy, policy, and impact, ILO Group’s “In-the-life-of” approach pairs deep systems expertise with immersive leadership coaching, robust project planning, and hands-on program implementation to support education leaders across the country who are driving fundamental systems-level initiatives.
Our team has deep content knowledge in areas including:
- Capacity-building for leaders and their teams
- Evidence-based strategies to accelerate learning
- Student well-being
- Human capital systems
- High-quality instructional materials
- STEM and computer science
- College/career readiness and post-secondary pathways
- Federal pandemic recovery funds
- Portfolio based approaches to school management
- Translating research into practice
We offer a range of consulting services that can be combined and tailored for a truly custom approach to meet your system or organization’s needs:
- Strategic Planning and Initiative Development
- Comprehensive Project Management and Implementation Support
- Communications, Marketing, and Stakeholder Engagement
- Data Analysis, Data-informed Decision-making, and Transparency/Reporting
- Back Office Operations & Finance Infrastructure
- Leadership Development, Including 1:1 Executive Coaching and Cohort Facilitation
- Policy Development and Implementation
Your agenda is our agenda.
We understand that for a leader to succeed, they must be supported in their work.